Commissioner Precinct 1
DROP OFF HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
All vehicles must check in the front office. Parker County Residents ONLY
Items Accepted At Precinct Barn
The following items can be turned in year round for disposal: Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Brush ONLY (NO lumber / building materials)
- Tires (with / without rims)
- Used oil (no water)
- Vehicle Batteries
- Electronics (NO Tube TV's)
**WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO VEHICLES OR TRAILERS WHILE ON OUR PROPERTY**
Parker County Cleanup is held once a year. This is a day for Parker County Residents to dispose of items that are not taken with regular trash pick up. Please separate your items to help the process go quicker to avoid long lines.
Items that are not accepted on County Cleanup:
Paints, shingles, chemicals, or combustibles. No Commercial or non-resident of Parker County.
If you would like to enter a work order request in Precinct 1, please complete and submit the Work Request Form.
ROADS NOT COUNTY MAINTAINED
- Private roads: these roads are maintained by the residents of the roads / HOA.
- Roads within City Limits
- U.S. Highways, State Highways, and Farm-to-Market Roads. Please contact TxDot (Texas Department of Transportation) for more information on these roadways. TxDOT 682-229-2800
CULVERT PERMITS : REQUIRED FOR ALL DRIVEWAYS AND ENTRANCES
There is no charge for a Culvert Permit. Parker County does not provide or install the culverts. Please call the office at 817-220-7218 or enter your information above under Work Request Form to set up an appointment.
We cannot take paints, shingles, chemicals or combustibles. Contact Parker County Environmental Department at 817-594-8845 for more details.
Visit the Weatherford landfill facility for more information or contact the Facility at 817-596-4171.
- Adopt-a-Country Road
- Contact Precinct #1 at 817-220-7218 for more information.