Please note that Parker County does NOT issue building permits or certificates of occupancy. There are no zoning requirements in the county.”

The Permitting Department offers the following services:

        1. Regulates and permits on-site sewage facilities in the unincorporated area of Parker County

         2. Regulates all development within the special flood hazard areas in
             unincorporated Parker County

        3. Conducts complaint investigations regarding Health and Safety Code violations.

        4. Implements the storm water program 

        5. Conducts Health and Safety inspections at Foster and Adoption homes

Permitting  APplications:

Permitting Procedures for On-Site Sewage Facilities

On-Site Sewage Facility Application