Parker County Budget Information
View the following financial documents for details on the county budget:
- 2017-18 Adopted Budget with Cover Page
- 2017-18 Tax Rate Order
- 2017-18 Notice of Proposed Tax Rate
- 2017-18 Notice of Public Hearing for Budget Adoption
- 2017-18 Elected Official Salary Notice
- 2017-18 Proposed Budget with Cover Page
- 2017-18 Effective Rate Notice
- 2016-17 Adopted Buget with Cover Page
- 2016-17 Tax Rate Order
- 2016-17 Notice of Public Hearing for Budget Adoption
- 2016-17 Notice of Elected Official Compensation Increase
- 2016-17 Notice of Proposed Property Tax Rate
- 2016-17 Judge's Proposed Budget with Cover Page
- 2016-17 Effective and Roll Back Tax Rate Notice
- 2015-16 Adopted Budget with Cover Page
- 2015-16 Tax Rate Order
- 2015-16 Effective and Roll Back Tax Rate Notice
- 2015-16 Elected Official Salary Notice
- 2015-16 Public Hearing Notice for Budget Adoption
- 2013-14 Adopted Budget Cover Page
- 2013-14 Adopted Budget
- 2013-14 Tax Rate Order
Debt Service Schedules
Certified Financial Statements
- 2016 Certified Financial Statement
- 2015 Certified Financial Statement
- 2014 Certified Financial Statement
- 2013 Certified Financial Statement
- 2012 Certified Financial Statement
- 2011 Certified Financial Statement
- 2010 Certified Financial Statement
- 2009 Certified Financial Statement
- 2008 Certified Financial Statement
Public Information Requests
Requests for access to or copies of county government public records should be made in writing directly to the department that has custody of the records. In county government, each elected official is the public information administrator of his department.
No department has control, possession, or authority over the records of any other department. A request made to the wrong department can cause unnecessary delay. The department that received a request for records in another department has no duty to forward the request to the correct department. For additional information concerning Public Information Act requests visit the Attorney General of Texas.
Some records may be excluded from disclosure by law. In some instances costs for copying or retrieving records may be charged.
Judicial records are not subject to the Public Information Act. Some judicial records may be available under rule 12 of the Texas Judicial Administrative Rules. Some may be open to the public and to copying under the Texas constitution or the common law of Texas. Some may not be open to the public.
Requests for judicial records should be made to the clerk of the court or to the judge depending on the type of record being sought.
Parker County has earned a past Gold Star from the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts for Financial Transparency and Parker County continues to work to provide all financial date for our residents and taxpayers so that they know how and where their tax dollars are being spent. Please call the office of Parker County Auditor Mike Rhoten with any questions regarding Parker County's Financial Transparency.
||$.24111 per $100 valuation|
||$.070609 per $100 valuation|
|Road and Bridge Fund
||$.07848 per $100 valuation|