Justice of the Peace Precinct 3
Judge randall grissom
Judge Randall Grissom is honored to have been elected in 2022 as your Justice of the Peace for Parker County, Precinct Three. Judge Grissom has served the citizens of Parker County since 1996 as a Peace Officer with Parker County Sheriff's Office and Parker County Constable's Office, Precinct Three. He proudly served as Chief Deputy Constable from 2006-2022.
Judge Grissom has been married to his wife, Sharon, since 1985 and they have two sons, Justin, married to Katy, and Casey, married to Bethany, and one daughter, Oksana. He is the proud "G" of seven grandchildren.
The Justice of the Peace, Precinct Three is a court of the people, for the people. It is the mission of the Justice of the Peace Court to serve the people of Texas by efficient and accessible administration of justice for all, and to treat all persons with INTEGRITY, FAIRNESS, AND RESPECT.
Located at the Weatherford Courthouse Annex, 1112 Santa Fe Dr., Weatherford, Texas 76086.
Judge Grissom is now accepting E-filed Civil Cases which can be submitted through E-File Texas, by clicking this link: https://efile.txcourts.gov/ofsweb. If you already have the petition printed and prepared, or saved to your computer, you can simply scan and/or attach the petition through this link. You will need to sign in or register if it is your first time to use the site.
If you would like a guided walk-through experience, you may click on this link https://selfhelp.efiletexas.gov/srl for assistance with filing your case. You will click on the type of case you wish to file, and the system will then take you through a guided "interview" process which will result in a petition being filed with the appropriate court.
When filing a petition or any other documents with the court, please submit the original, a copy for each party, along with a copy for your records. Your copy will be file-marked and returned to you. If filing by mail, please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope. You may send documents and requests through email to the staff email firstname.lastname@example.org, however, you must follow up with a phone call to ensure the document is received and processed. All documents and requests will be processed in the order they are received. Filing fees are now $54.00, and if the citation, or notice of suit, will be served by the Constables in Parker County, we can collect the $100.00 service fee that that time.
For legal advice, please visit self-represented litigant information regarding laws and rules of court, provided by our Texas Justice Court Training Center by clicking the QUICK LINK "Texas Justice Courts."
Follow or Like us on FaceBook
- Eviction Packet
- Repair and Remedy Case Packet
- Small Claims Packet
- Debt Claim Packet
- Deed Restriction Packet
- Service Members Affidavit - Sometimes the affidavit is not sufficient evidence, please click here for information on Military Status Verification & Affidavits: SCRA
- Occupational Driver’s License Petition
- ANSWER - Debt Claim
- ANSWER - Small Claim
- Application for abstract of judgment
- Statement of Inability to Afford Appeal or Court Costs
- Request for Driver Safety Course
- Plea form - used to update mailing address, pay fine by mail, request deferred by mail, request pre-trial/trial. You can use this form for any of the options below.
- Payment Plan Application - certain cases may be eligible for payment plans, please call the court to see if your case qualifies. You may also be directed by the court to fill this application form to qualify for community service in lieu of payment of fines and court costs.
- Statement of Inability to Afford Appeal or Court Costs.
Are you a Precinct 3 Resident?
Consult Precinct Map to view where you reside.