Regulations with regard to rights of way.
- Concrete, Brick, or Masonry Work
- Concrete work, brick work, or masonry work that is not a part of the road drainage system or pavement system is not allowed within the county right-of-way, except as approved by Precinct 4.
- Fences are not permitted blocking county roads or within the county right of way. (Helpful tip: Fence row should be behind utility poles)
- Planting or constructing landscape within the county right-of-way is not permitted.
- Placement of advertising signs and other private signs within the right-of-way of any county road is not permitted.