Where can I pay my taxes?
If a lawsuit has been filed against you for delinquent taxes, you may pay the court costs at the District Clerk’s Office. Contact the District Clerk at 817-598-6114.

To pay the balance of outstanding taxes, contact the Parker County Appraisal District at 817-596-0077.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get forms to file my lawsuit or divorce?
2. Who can serve process?
3. What if I am unable to attend my hearing with the Attorney General?
4. Where can I pay my taxes?
5. How much does it cost to file an expunction?
6. What is my felony court costs balance? Did you receive my payment?
7. How do I get my cash bond back?
8. How do I request copies of case paperwork? And how much are they?
9. Who do I call to discuss my upcoming jury duty?