County Government Courts Our Communities How Do I...
Click to Home

Go To Search
Jury Charities & Questions


Parker County, Texas

Juror Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

1.     When will I receive payment? 

Payment for juror service is processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. All payments are mailed.


2.   I intended to donate my jury pay but received a check. How can I donate? 

  Please return the check to: 
         Parker County Treasurer
         1112 Santa Fe
Weatherford, TX  76086
          Attn: Jury

         Please be sure to note the charity you wish to donate. Available charities are listed below. 

     Parker County Jury Charities


The Compensation to Victims of Crime Fund

    *    Resource and advocacy organization for crime victims

The local office of the Department of Family & Protective Services

    *    Formerly known as CPS, services to children and families of Parker County

The Parker County Committee on Aging

    *    Organization committed to serving the needs of the elderly in parker County

The Parker County Freedom House

    *    Women's services, victims of abuse and crisis intervention in Parker County

The Parker County Jury Fund

    *    A fund to pay jurors for their services on a jury panel

The Weatherford Parker County Animal Shelter

    *    Provides food and care for stray and homeless animals and prepares them for adoption

CASA of Parker County

    *    Court Appointed Special Advocates for neglected and abused children who are in the
          court system

MANNA of Parker County

    *    Organization operated by volunteers to help the needy


3.    How do you calculate how much I am paid?
Jurors receive $7.00 for the first day they appear. Each day thereafter jurors are paid $40.00 per day.


4.    I received my check but the amount is incorrect. Who do I contact?

Please contact Jury Services at (817) 598-6052. They will research their records and if additional payment is due notify our office. Payment will be sent in approximately 2 weeks. A check for an additional amount would be issued; the original check could be cashed at any time.


5.    I never received my jury check. How do I get a replacement?

If a check has not been received after 3 weeks please contact our office at (817) 598-6150. We will check if the payment has been returned by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Otherwise, there is a 30 calendar day waiting period before a new check can be issued.